Sinus and Allergies vs. Chiropractic
Scientific research has proven that chiropractic corrective care boosts immunity and reduces allergies in people of all ages.
Here are the facts:
• 50% reduction in frequency and intensity of all symptoms upon onset of care
• Reduced symptoms after 3 months of chiropractic corrective care
• Reduced headaches, vomiting, or nasal drip
• Improved attitude and appetite
• Decreased use of medications, (including antibiotics)
• Reduced frequency of ear infections
• Clearer/sharper vision
• Reduced ringing in the ears
• Improved breathing and sense of smell
• Increased tolerance of allergens such as pollens, grasses, weeds, etc.
People of all ages benefit from chiropractic care because it restores optimal function to the
nervous system, allowing the body to heal from the inside out, without drugs or surgeries. Who do you know that would benefit from a healthy, functioning nervous system?
A New Approach to the Upper Cervical Adjusting Procedure: Part I. Wessinger RC, Bonita, DV. Chiropraotio Research Journal. 2000 8PR Vol 7(1) Pee. 14-32
Orbital sinusitis. MoCarthy, R ICPA Newsletter July/August 1997.
Van Breda, WM and at Journal of Chiropraotio Research Bummer 1989.
Nyiendo J. Olsen E. Journal of Manipulative and Physiological Therapeutics. 1988; 11(2).78084.
Woods RH Journal of the American Osteopathic Association. May 1973, 72:P.903-908.
The Chiropractic & Injury Center adopts professional procedures to meet the specific needs of each patient. Many of our patients often note positive changes in their symptoms immediately following treatment.
Our clinic will do a comprehensive examination in order to find out which chiropractic services are right for you.